In this episode, tune in to learn how to approach sales with more grace, ease, confidence, integrity, and alignment than you ever thought possible!
In this episode, I talk to Jen Vera, our very own Chief Relationship Officer at Superstar Activator. In just three and a half years, Jen has gone from resisting and hating sales, to loving sales and becoming something of a Sales Superstar. Learn how she made this mindset leap as well as some of the strategies and tactics that Jen uses to bring in our ideal clients.
We discuss a new approach to sales that we call “sales as service” and strategies for overcoming common challenges with selling — like procrastination, feeling pressured (and thereby pressuring prospects), and just generally feeling “icky” about selling.
Having a good relationship with sales is essential for any Superstar because more sales => more impact!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Is your agenda to serve or is your agenda to win?” – Jen Vera
- How to transform a dislike for selling into LOVE
- Why the common adages “know your worth” and “charge your worth” are actually TERRIBLE advice!
- Why women can sometimes be more resistant to selling than men — and what to do about it if you're a woman
- How to overcome internal resistance to selling
- How to ensure that when you sell, the people you sell to get the results you want to deliver
“People will buy from you to the degree that they feel ‘gotten’ by you.”
“A lot of times in sales, we’re (misguidedly) trying to sell the thing that we think people will buy, not necessarily the thing we find the most joy in delivering.” – Michelle Villalobos