Longtime venture capitalist, hedge fund manager, and CPA Joel Block teaches us how to rig the system in favor of our business by writing the rulebook for how we work with clients, contractors, and anyone else.
Joel explains how many common problems for entrepreneurs can be solved by clearly specifying rules for your business such as working hours and payment methods. He also gives a detailed description of his own business model as an example of how to do it right.
Get ready to explore the integral relationship between your business model, your money, and your lifestyle with one of the most money-smart people I know!
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“Most entrepreneurs are so eager to take money into their businesses that they will take the money from anyone because they think everyone’s money is the same color green.” – Joel Block
- How when it comes to money, everything is rigged!
- How to rig the system in your favor
- Joel’s story: how he learned practically EVERYTHING about money
- How to create a BIG back end for your business
- The pros and cons of a subscription-based business model
- How Joel’s own unique business model works (and what you can learn from it)
- Common mistakes people make when setting up their own “big back-end”
“I think that every one of us has the absolute right to tell other people how we want to be treated.” – Joel Block
- Add Links Mentioned in the Show…
- Get a copy of You Can Negotiate Anything by Herb Cohen
- Read The Memory Book by Harry Lorayne and Jerry Lucas
- Connect with Joel Block:
“You have to write rules that work because if you don’t write rules that work, then other people are going to be in control of you and your destiny and that is not the reason that you are self employed!” – Joel Block