“Most interesting mentor in the world.” That's how I'd describe Mark LeBlanc, a friend, mentor and this week's podcast guest.
Mark LeBlanc runs a speaking and coaching business based in Minneapolis that mentors independent professionals who want to create an “extreme sliver of focus” and put more money in their pocket.
What I love about this interview is that it’s chock-full of practical ways to grow your business (most of which I've now incorporated into my daily, weekly and monthly practices and can attest: they WORK!) while at the same time addressing deeper considerations, like “is your ‘fun-meter' on max?”
We discuss the 4 traps that entrepreneurs face, the 4 Sectors of Potential (the ONLY 4 places new business can come from), Mark’s favorite marketing strategy of ALL TIME, as well as the ONE tool he believes would make the biggest difference in any entrepreneur's business – that doesn’t cost any money.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave a Rating and Review!
“Done is better than perfect.” – Mark LeBlanc
- The magic of rigor and routine
- How to overcome the source of most procrastination: perfectionism
- The 4 traps that stop us from succeeding
- The 4 Dimensions of Activity
- The 4 Sectors of Potential
- The biggest challenge entrepreneurs face, and how to overcome it
- How to get yourself grounded and centered like Mark does
- A simple marketing strategy that worked WAY better than Mark ever dreamed it could or would
“I’ve never heard an excuse that I didn’t have an intimate relationship with myself.” – Mark LeBlanc
- Get a copy of Growing Your Business! by Mark LeBlanc
- Read Build Your Consulting Practice by Mark LeBlanc & Henry DeVries
- Read The Greatest Miracle in the World by Og Mandino
- Send Mark an email to get his numbers tracking tool for FREE and/or sign up for his newsletter
- Connect with Mark LeBlanc:
“Even a nominal or minimal amount of the right rigor and routine actually will open you up to being more creative.” – Mark LeBlanc