If you're transitioning out of your corporate job and into the world of entrepreneurship, this episode will help you navigate the adventure!
This episode is a case-study interview with my client, Patricia Ferreira (a.k.a. Patty the “Divine Boss Lady.”) who quit a cushy and very successful job leading sales teams with a huge company, and broke out on her own to start her own coaching company, leading and mentoring women to step into the life they desire.
As many find when they begin their entrepreneurial journey, Patty struggled to make sales. She eventually realized that the sales skills she had mastered so successfully in the corporate environment didn't translate well into to selling herself. As a result, she had to HUSTLE, and running her business took over her life.
In this interview, we take a look at how Patty discovered a NEW way to sell and market herself that was more energy-rich, inspiring, and joy filled, and that WORKED.
You'll learn how you too can “shed your shoulds”, defy the naysayers, and monetize your magic in a way that’s aligned with your natural gifts, so you can step into your life’s purpose, like Patty did.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Really listen to that thing that’s tugging at you. If there’s something that speaks to you– if there’s something that is calling you, answer!” – Patricia Ferreira
- Why it can be difficult to transition from corporate sales to selling yourself
- What happens when you reorganize your business around your natural gifts
- How moving to a group model was the key transition in Patty's business
- Discover a new, more energy-rich and aligned approach to sales
- How to identify your target audience
- Why your signature system makes all the difference in the world in selling
“Be yourself. Create a business that you believe in, rather than trying to create something based on what you think the market needs.” – Patricia Ferreira
- Get a copy of May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Read The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Learn 17 way to say “NO” without saying “NO”
- Connect with Patricia Ferreira:
“Ignorance on fire is better than knowledge on ice.” – Michelle Villalobos