How would you like to be more efficient, more productive, execute more effectively, and generate better outcomes? That’s what my guest Todd Herman is all about!
Todd is the creator of The 90 Day Year Program, a high-performance achievement system used by athletes, entrepreneurs, and companies around the world. It’s been recognized twice by the Stevie Awards as the world’s top leadership and skill development program.
This is a powerful interview about focus and high performance: two essential ingredients for growth, influence, and impact.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“There are no problems in life. There are only decisions that need to be made.” – Todd Herman
- What it takes as a business owner to execute.
- How to reconcile being a typical ADD entrepreneur with the necessity of focusing on one thing at a time
- The key difference between the Influencer/Publisher business model and the Thought Leader model
- Why it’s crucial to demonstrate depth of knowledge and certainty about your product
- Todd’s five stages of a business
- The overwhelming importance of ambition
- How you can leverage 2-week sprints to maximize your productivity
“What people are really buying from you isn’t your thing. What people are really buying from you is your confidence.” – Todd Herman
- Get a copy of Seeking Wisdom by Peter Bevelin
- Learn more about The 90 Day Year
- Connect with Todd Herman:
“Someone with a just a hungry, hungry desire (a lot of ambition) can make a lot of mistakes, they can do a lot of things wrong, but it doesn’t matter. They are going to continue to outwork you.” – Todd Herman