I know you’ve heard about mental and emotional intelligence, but did you know there were 3 other kinds?
In this mind-blowing hour with Dr. Brian T. Lumb, we get into some deep stuff about how we process information and emotion in our minds and bodies in ways that are beyond our conscious awareness, so that we can find and create more passion and energy that we can bring to our lives and work.
Brian's passion is assisting people to bring their unique gifts to the world, working with thousands of clients for two decades transforming trauma and stress into ease, vitality, and fulfillment.
Dr. Brian T. Lumb runs a revolutionary healing and mentoring practice called Nourish & Flourish out of his unique space in Asheville North Carolina, where he fuses a variety of modalities for healing, growth and expansion, including Network Care, Nia movement, and organic juices & teas. He also periodically offers his Genius Generator weekend and Genius Generation year-long program, which people (including Michelle) fly in for from all over the world.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“I feel it’s in the realm of business and entrepreneurship and leadership that we have the capacity to really change the way that humanity has been and really change the way the earth is being treated.” – Dr. Brian T. Lumb
- How Brian is redefining genius to be about more than intellect
- How there are more types of intelligence than you thought
- The most powerful transformation that we as humans can make on this planet
- What happens if we stifle our pre-rational intelligence
- You can’t replicate a soul
- How understanding your aptitude with each type of intelligence will help you succeed in life and business
“We can claim responsibility for that energy (which was once a trauma) and now own it and say ’this is what made me who I am’” – Dr. Brian T. Lumb
- Get a copy of Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak
- Visit Brian at Nourish & Flourish in Asheville, NC
- Connect with Dr. Brian T. Lumb:
“The more you understand the nature of you, the more power you have to impact and influence yourself and everyone in your sphere.” – Dr. Brian T. Lumb