Marci Shimoff is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, world-renowned transformational teacher, and expert on happiness, success and unconditional love.
She’s authored the international best-sellers, Love For No Reason and Happy For No Reason, co-authored six titles in the Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul series as well as Inspirations for Women: Color Your World Happy. She currently co-leads a global online program called Your Year of Miracles to help people live more miraculous lives.
In this episode Marci teaches us secrets to hardwiring our brains for happiness. You'll also learn exercises that shift your brain into a state of love rather than a state of fear, and habits that raise your baseline levels of happiness permanently. This episode is chock-full of practical information that you can immediately incorporate into your life to become happier, healthier, and more successful.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“I call it ‘happy for no reason,’ which means you have an inner state of peace and well-being that doesn’t depend on your circumstances.” – Marci Shimoff
- Why happiness must come first
- Marci's journey into becoming a happiness expert
- How Marci's life changed after she came up with the “happiness for no reason” concept
- What is your “happiness set point” and how you raise can it
- The 7 categories of happiness habits
- 3 practical steps to hardwire your brain for happiness
- Marci’s mentors and leaders
- Most influential books
“Anybody I meet who is living a joyful life aligned with their soul message, I consider them to be my inspiration.” – Marci Shimoff
- Yes I Can by Sammy Davis Jr.
- A Return To Love by Marianne Williamson
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Watch Sean Achor's TED talk
- Learn more about Your Year of Miracles
- Get a copy of Marci's books:
- Connect with Marci Shimoff:
“When there is light in soul, there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person, there will be harmony in the house. When there is harmony in the house, there will be order in the nation. And when there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world.” – Chinese Proverb