Being kind is a practice, a practice that can transform your life and bring more joy, meaning and prosperity to you and to the world.
In this episode, I speak with my longtime friend Marly Q. Casanova about the magic of bringing more kindness into your life. Marly is an inspirational speaker and emcee who helps people rediscover and leverage the power of kindness to transform their professional, personal, and spiritual lives.
Marly discovered her kindness superpower and became a philanthropist at the tender age of 10, and since then has been practicing kindness and sharing how it leads to peace and prosperity. In this episode we discuss how you can develop kindness practices to lead to benefits for yourself, for others and for the world.
I’ve seen the power of what Marly brings to everything she does and after hearing this interview, I believe you will as well.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Make it an intentional, purposeful practice to perform an act of random kindness for yourself and for others every day.” – Marly Q
- How kindness can unlock more fun, fortune, and fulfillment into your life
- On being kind versus practicing kindness
- How to know when you are over-giving
- When Marly discovered that kindness was her superpower
- How Marly is making kindness tangible
- Marly’s best Q-tips for Superstars
“We really can only give fully as much as we’re able to receive fully. We can’t exhale more than we breathe in.” – Michelle Villalobos
- Get a copy of The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Watch Marly's TEDx talk
- Learn more about the PARK Project
- Connect with Marly Q:
“When you find yourself burned out, it’s 100% because you are not receiving kindness from yourself or you’re not allowing yourself to receive from others.” – Marly Q