If you are looking for ways to increase the exposure, influence, and credibility of your business, this interview is for you.
In this episode, renowned author and speaker Jill Lublin shares the inside scoop on generating publicity.
Tune in to learn the basics: why publicity is valuable, what kinds of publicity you want, and how to get it. You’ll learn how to generate media for yourself, specifically by focusing on local media, as well as the value of having a book — and how it’s easier than you think to get a publisher to notice you and publish your book.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Publicity needs to be an essential part of your marketing strategy, consistently. You need to be consistent and persistent in the marketplace. Remember that you’re doing it for exposure, that constant credibility, and most importantly: the trust factor.” – Jill Lublin
- What publicity is and how it attracts business
- What you need in order to do publicity effectively
- Myths and mistakes that prevent people from taking advantage of this awesome marketing strategy
- The elements of crafting a compelling message for the media
- Why having a book helps with publicity
- Self publishing vs. mainstream publishing
- How to pitch yourself to the media
- The incredible power of kindness in business
“It happens from the minute you walk out your door: you’re doing publicity! So do it well and have a strong, wonderful, and consistent message.” – Jill Lublin
- Get a copy of The Profit of Kindness by Jill Lublin
- Read The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield et al.
- Get your free gift from Jill
- Connect with Jill Lublin:
“I always tell people: you get started on your publicity now because publishers love influential people. And the way to be influential is get some publicity and get people talking about you.” – Jill Lublin