Turn LinkedIn into a lead generation machine for your business!
In this episode, you’ll learn from social media expert, Jennifer Darling, how to use LinkedIn strategically and effectively. These days, LinkedIn is the Google for business professionals: your potential clients will check you out there so you have to know how to put your best foot forward!
Tune in to learn how to find work on the platform, optimize your profile for maximum searchability, and connect with high-level decision makers.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“One thing that I love about LinkedIn that is different than Facebook is the social media culture. Because in LinkedIn, it’s all about business– I’m not going to get lost down a rabbit hole about what’s going on with my niece and her latest boyfriend.” – Jennifer Darling
- Why you should invest time in LinkedIn
- How speakers, authors, and coaches can use LinkedIn to connect with prospective clients
- How to score speaking engagements on LinkedIn
- The differences in culture between LinkedIn and Facebook
- Why it doesn't take much time daily to get value out of LinkedIn
- The best way to connect with a very important person
“The number one complaint I hear from decision makers is that… [people] start selling them right away before even establish an inkling of a relationship or know anything about them.” – Jennifer Darling
- Get a copy of Increase Your Leads with LinkedIn by Jennifer Darling
- Read Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude
- Watch Jennifer's FREE LinkedIn webinar
- Connect with Jennifer Darling:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Website
“People are searching for you on LinkedIn. Whether you realize it or not, this is a huge search engine to find people!” – Jennifer Darling