LeeAnn Marie Webster and Michelle talk about how to build and nurture relationships using email marketing. You'll hear why email is STILL highly relevant and why — in an era of spam and overcommunication — email marketing with H.E.A.R.T. is the way to go. By the end of this interview, you'll know some best practices to deepen relationships, build a devoted following. and grow your business.
LeeAnn is the founder of Totally Telesummits and Just Done It Weekend, a marketing retreat where business owners walk in with nothing and walk out with an entire email marketing funnel DONE. LeeAnn has been featured in the Huffington Post, LA Times, and various other national and local media outlets.
“The greatest lesson I’ve learned in business and in life is to always be tuning in to whether you are aligned with who you really are.” – LeeAnn Webster
- The importance of building relationships in business, and why email marketing is still an ideal channel for communication that nurtures people over time
- Why social media can't and won't replace email
- Email with H.E.A.R.T.: best practices for email marketing
- How often you should email your tribe?
- Creative ways to grow your email list
- How an “Iron Man Mindset” paved the way to LeeAnn's business success
“Email is great in addition to social media but you can’t think of social media as being in place of email. And here’s why: you don’t own the platform.” – LeeAnn Webster
- Get a copy of Leveraging the Universe by Mike Dooley
- Read Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
- Check out joinbytext.com
- Connect with LeeAnn Webster:
“The ideal time frame is the intersection between how often you want to create content and how often your audience wants to hear from you.” – LeeAnn Webster (on how often you should email your tribe)