Prepare to listen to one of my most information-packed episodes EVER with one of the most talented marketers I know: Dustin Mathews!
Dustin is known in the speaking and online marketing industry for his ability to create frenzies that drive people to buy products en masse. He's marketed and filled over 3000 events, generated over $43 million in sales and authored several books including his most recent: No B.S. Guide to Powerful Presentations, co-authored by the legendary Dan Kennedy himself.
Join us as Dustin fully explains each of his 9 core components of an irresistible offer as well as the 5 key steps of a presentation that influences. Pull out your favorite note-taking tools because you’re going to want to write this stuff down, I certainly did (scroll down to the show notes for a link to my handwritten notes*).
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts, and Please Leave a Rating and Review!
“Everything in life is a presentation, whether you’re on a stage, webinar, or even a podcast! The challenge is most people never think of it that way.” – Dustin Mathews
- The ONE thing entrepreneurs must do to experience more prosperity, results and outcomes in their business!
- How to make YOUR offer to irresistible
- How to turn your years of expertise into a simple, easy, unique BRAND
- The 9 core components of an irresistible offer
- The 5 essential components of a presentation that drives action
- Click here to view and download MY (handwritten) notes of the interview
“If you just focused on what value you bring to the world and packaging it, in what most people would call and irresistible offer – that could make a dramatic difference.” – Dustin Mathews
The 9 Core Components of an Irresistible Offer:
- Speak in Benefits
- Overcome Objections
- Use “Hot Buttons”
- Added Value
- Urgency / Scarcity
- Price Play
- The Bigger Why
- Partnership Opportunity
The 5 Essential Components of a Presentation that Drives Action:
- Get a copy of:
- Check out the No B.S. Presentations website
- Watch the “Van Down By The River” SNL sketch with Chris Farley
- Connect with Dustin Mathews:
“That’s all this is: giving people as many reasons to say yes instead of saying no.” – Dustin Mathews