In this episode, our guest is global business celebrity Jeffrey Hayzlett, the host of C-Suite TV’s C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett and Executive Perspectives LIVE. Jeffrey is a well-traveled public speaker, best-selling author, former CMO of a fortune 100 company, and chairman of C-Suite Network.
We discuss Jeffrey’s life and career, how to prepare for and cope with failure, creating work-life balance, and about the interplay of masculine and feminine energies in the business place. In this interview, Jeffrey is absolutely relentless in dispensing wisdom, so get ready to take notes!
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“I look up to all people in all things. I’m always learning things from people.” – Jeffrey Hayzlett
- On Jeffrey's life and career journey
- How companies should be heroic
- How teams need tension to be great
- The importance of being your authentic self
- Being OK with failure
- How to be engaged and involved with your family while working your butt off
- About Jeff’s mentors
- Masculine energy vs feminine energy in business
- The importance of doing things your own way
“The more I’ve gotten into it, being me, the less I look into the mirror to say ‘Gosh, is that who I want to be?’” – Jeffrey Hayzlett
- Get a copy of Jeffrey's books:
- Learn more about C-Suite TV and C-Suite Radio
- Listen to All Business with Jeffrey Hayzlett
- Watch C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett
- Watch Executive Perspectives LIVE
- Connect with Jeffrey Hayzlett:
“The world would be a better place if we all just sat down and had bacon.” – Jeffrey Hayzlett