How would you like for business to flow to you, for clients to be inbound, and to not have to hustle or push to drive new business? It's possible, with a compelling brand and reputation that attracts INBOUND business.
This week's guest is Rory Vaden, the New York Times bestselling author of Take the Stairs, and co-founder of The Brand Builders Group. This episode is chock full of insights to help you break through the wall of obscurity and create a powerful reputation for yourself – so you can relax, take the pedal off the gas, and receive business instead of hunting for it day in, day out.
In this episode, Rory breaks down the 6 key questions that you MUST answer to build a brand that attracts opportunities, and shares the essential components of an effective brand, as well as where people generally go wrong in their branding efforts.
Rory and his insights have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNN, and other major media outlets. Recently, Inc. Magazine named him one of the top 100 leadership speakers in the world. Clearly, Rory knows a thing or two about how to build and monetize a great reputation, so listen up!
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“What problem do you solve? And can you answer that question in one word?” – Rory Vaden
- How to break through the “wall” from unknown to known
- The 6 essential questions you MUST answer to build a solid reputation and compelling personal brand
- The inner work that needs to happen before branding
- How to answer the question: “what problem do you solve?” in a powerful and compelling way (and why you need to answer it!)
- How to become comfortable marketing yourself — even if you hate it or resist it right now
“You have to become addicted to serving your audience rather than serving yourself.” – Rory Vaden
- Get a copy of Take the Stairs by Rory Vaden
- Get a free brand strategy phone call with Rory's team
- Connect with Rory Vaden:
“When you're on the unknown side of the wall, everything is push. Push push push! It's all outbound, proactive, hustle and hard work. You know you've broken through the wall when your business starts to pull and people start finding you.” – Rory Vaden