In this episode I interview Alexis Neely (artist name Ali Shanti). Alexis is a bestselling author and frequent guest on numerous talk shows and news broadcasts.
After graduating summa cum laude from Georgetown Law, she went on to build her own law practice into a million-dollar a year firm in just 3 years. And then realized she was miserable.
Hear her story of how she completely turned around her life and brought it into alignment with her authentic self – while building 2 more million-dollar businesses – is epic. And as she tells the story, she drops truth bomb after truth bomb (no joke, I took 8 pages of notes!) about ways to develop the kind of self-awareness and self-acceptance that lead to joy, prosperity and fulfillment in your business and life.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“Everything we see outside of ourselves is a reflection of our own internal consciousness” – Alexis Neely
- How we tend to make many of our life choices based on unconscious wounds we carry with us from our past
- Avoiding reactivity: Learning to step back and make a different choice
- How learning to safely feel our bad feelings will prevent them from exploding
- Discovering the masculine and feminine aspects that live within you
- Entrepreneurial models
- Alexis's long-term goals
- How to give your desires appropriate attention and permission
“Every business problem is an opportunity for you to see something that you are not seeing in yourself.” – Alexis Neely
- Learn more about Eyes Wide Open
- Find out more about Law Business Mentors
- Connect with Alexis Neely:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Alexis Neely
“It is part of our cultural collective that we have not been taught that it is safe to feel.” – Alexis Neely