Do you communicate “dynamically?” Dynamic Communication is communication that drives ACTION, and as such is linked to more influence, more sales, more credibility and more PROFIT. And who doesn't want more of that?
In (lucky) Episode 13 of Awaken Your Inner Superstar, Jill Schiefelbein teaches us about how Dynamic Communication works. And how to incorporate more of it into our everyday language and business strategies. You'll learn how to avoid some common (and deadly) communication pitfalls in business, and how to claim a position of power in any negotiation, among other things.
Jill is an award-winning entrepreneur, author, and recovering academic. She taught business communication at Arizona State University for 11 years before venturing into entrepreneurship. Her business, The Dynamic Communicator®, helps organizations increase sales and create consumer advocates. And her program, The Dynamic Accelerator, helps solo- and micro-entrepreneurs accelerate growth. Her latest book, Dynamic Communication: 27 Strategies to Grow, Lead, and Manage Your Business hit stores March 2017.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“So much time in organizations is, quite frankly, wasted in meetings.” – Jill Schiefelbein
- How dynamic communication can generate more profit for a business
- The 3 essential variables of dynamic communication
- How to enter a business communication from a position of strength
- The distinction between information and knowledge, and what it means in your communication
- Common communication pitfalls in business
- What Jill teaches that you won't find in any other model of communication
- On the importance of consumer efficacy – AKA: How your customers feel in using your product, process, or service
- On Jill’s escape from Kansas and subsequent adventures
On Social Media: “The shares, the messages — those are action. The other stuff — it’s all vanity numbers.” – Jill Schiefelbein
- Jill's favorite digital business tools:
- Get a copy of Jill's book Dynamic Communication
- Read Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Read What Would Google Do? by Jeff Jarvis
- Connect with Jill Schiefelbein:
“And of course I got a smack across the face for using the H-E-double-hockey-sticks word.” – Jill Schiefelbein