What if work felt like play, every single day?
That's the topic of my recent podcast episode #12, all about how to bring your work into alignment with your natural gifts and strengths, such that you can barely tell you're working because it feels so damn good!
In this episode, I address step #1 of my Superstar Business Model and provide concrete questions and a methodology for aligning your business with who you are and what you really care about.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both.” – L.P. Jacks
- How following curiosity helped me discover a misalignment between who I was and what I was doing.
- What is your TRUE identity? (Note: most of us have no clue!)
- How to find your flow by discovering your most natural strengths and reconnecting with your passions.
- How to make your weaknesses and dislikes IRRELEVANT.
- Choosing your identity versus ending up with a “default” identity, designed by and for everyone but you.
- The simple question that will transform everything in your life, in the blink of an eye.
- How to “find your fuel” in any given moment.
“Identity is the intentional integration of who you are naturally with who you choose to be.” – Michelle Villalobos
- Identity Worksheet
- Learn more about Wealth Dynamics
- Get a copy of StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Get a copy of Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
“We’ve gotta know it before we can shift it!” – Michelle Villalobos