Healing isn’t usually associated with business, but as Christian Mickelsen makes abundantly clear in this interview, maybe it should be!
Christian is an author, healer, one of the most influential personal coaches in the world, and leading authority in personal development.
He has been on the INC 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for three years running. He is the author of the bestselling book Get Clients Today as well as Abundance Unleashed, both of which he gifts to us in this episode! Links are provided in the show notes at the end of this page.
If you are looking for strategies to up your inner game and heal your mind, tune in and learn from the best!
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“Success is over 90% inner game and less than 10% is the strategies, the how-to, the tactics.” – Christian Mickelsen
- How is healing relevant to coaching, business, and success?
- What Christian means when he uses the term “healing”
- How the “inner game” is the foundation of success
- The biggest mindset problems that Christian has seen in his work
- On Christian’s healing processes: the “Peace Process” and the “Instant Miracle Technique”
- On Christian’s work and business model
- The 3 most important factors for someone to be successful as a Superstar
“All of our fears are fears of feelings” – Christian Mickelsen
- Get your free digital copy of Get Clients Today
- Get your free physical copy of Abundance Unleashed
- Read Letting Go by David R. Hawkins
- Get a copy of The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- Connect with Christian Mickelsen:
“The more suffering you are willing to feel, the less you will suffer. The more you try to avoid suffering, the more suffering you will have.” – Christian Mickelsen