All over the globe, women are speaking up, stepping up and shaking up the status quo. My guest on this show is one of those women. Claudia Chan is the founder and CEO of S.H.E. Global Media, an initiative to help Fortune 1000 companies accelerate their diversity initiatives and achieve gender parity by 2030.
In this interview we discuss her new book, This Is How We Rise, and this “3rd Wave of Feminism,” in which women honor their feminine nature, empower each other, rise above “victim” status and step into being agents of change in their communities, companies and countries.
I hope that this interview leaves you as inspired and motivated as it did me! Enjoy.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“The 2000s were the Sex and The City, shopping party, fluff era where women and shopping and cocktails and girls-night-outs were the main offering out there and form of entertainment. Today it’s all about empowerment.” – Claudia Chan
- The current state of “feminism”
- Femininity as an asset in the workplace
- How empowered women are agents of change
- The common “victim mentality” that doesn't serve women, and what it takes to rise above
- The role of the media in forwarding gender equality
- About Claudia’s new book, This is How We Rise
“All the things that you have experienced, your natural born skills, are all for you to bring you closer to a greater purpose in life.” – Claudia Chan
- Watch Claudia's TED Talk
- Get a copy of This Is How We Rise by Claudia Chan
- Get a copy of The Athena Doctrine by John Gerzema and Michael D'Antonio
- Get a copy of Half the Sky by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
- Learn more about S.H.E. Global Media
- Connect with Claudia Chan:
“Women are the greatest untapped resource in our world.” – Claudia Chan