Our guest this week (and soul sister, we discovered!) is Jenny Fenig, author, entrepreneur, business coach, and creator of the Get Gutsy movement.
Listening to this interview will help you step out of your comfort zone – away from the prescribed path and towards your true destiny for a more fulfilling, more mind-expanding, and more impactful life.
You will learn about Jenny's journey from straight-A overachiever and executive, all the way to conscious entrepreneur and yogi – and the many layers of insight she picked up along the way.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- Jenny’s strategy for people who feel stuck (in a job, career, or life)
- How to clarify your vision and “submit your order to the universe”
- How to choose wisely when it comes to mentorship and who you allow to lead you
- How to RESPOND rather than REACT in difficult situations
- On the value of a traditional MBA vs. alternative ways of learning business
- How practicing yoga can enhance your career and business
“Whatever is calling you – whatever is moving through you is meant to be created by you – is meant to be experienced by you.” – Jenny Fenig
- Check out Jenny's 8 Keys to Finding + Living Your Soul's Calling
- Get a copy of:
- Connect with Jenny Fenig:
Facebook | Twitter | Jenny Fenig
“The biggest challenge you will ever face is yourself.” – Jenny Fenig