Wouldn't it be a tremendous blessing to be able to remain calm, persistent and committed – even through the greatest of hardships?
That's just one of the topics we'll cover in this interview with celebrity nutrition and fitness expert, JJ Virgin, author of 4 NY Times bestselling books, co-host of the TLC series, Freaky Eaters and a prominent television personality with appearances on Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Rachael Ray, Access Hollywood, and the TODAY Show.
In this interview, JJ shares powerful lessons about how the interplay of mindset, nutrition and energy impact success and happiness at every single level. Plus she shares the incredibly dramatic and personal story behind her book, Miracle Mindset.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“If you're not afraid, you're not playing big enough.” – JJ Virgin
- What is a “Warrior-Mom” Mindset (AKA: Miracle Mindset) and how to cultivate it
- The simple little “rubber band technique” to squelch limiting beliefs and overcome any number of bad habits
- The key to avoiding letting people pull you down – even when they have the best of intentions
- What you don't know about the foods your eating that could easily change your life
- The simple way to start your day that makes the entire day go better
“It’s not how you are when things are great. It’s how you show up when crap is hitting the fan.” – JJ Virgin
- Get a copy of JJ's books:
- Books mentioned:
- Connect with JJ Virgin:
Facebook | Twitter | JJ Virgin
“The same fire that melts the butter hardens the steel” – Michelle’s Grandma