When your masculine and feminine energies are in balance, there is no limit to what you can accomplish!
In this episode, I interview Dr. John Gray, author of the world famous #1 bestselling relationship book of all time, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. We discuss how recent developments in technology, culture, and even in our food supply have caused our hormones to go haywire and how those out-of-balance hormones wreak havoc on our personal lives.
Sounds pretty bad, right? Never fear: you'll also learn some simple behaviors that will allow you to bring your hormones back into balance, and experience more peace, joy, and fulfillment in yourself and in your relationships.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“To have your male side being expressed does not exclude your female side from being there.” – John Gray
- How your hormones effect your day-to-day life
- How to stimulate production of the hormones you need
- How modern lifestyles are preventing our hormones from naturally balancing
- Access your “Unique Self” and awaken your Mission
- How sex can help you regulate your hormones
- Why entrepreneur women often struggle to return to their female side
- Why women should date only “boring” guys
- How pesticides and GMO foods ruin our hormonal balance
“People don’t know that love can grow and sex doesn’t have to diminish. You just have to have the right hormones for it.” – John Gray
- Get a copy of John's books:
- Read Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Read Why Men Are the Way They Are by Warren Farrell
- Connect with John Gray:
Facebook | Twitter | John Gray
“If you have a desire, you have the potential to make it come true.” – John Gray