If you're in a process of transitioning your business, career, or life, this episode will help you make better decisions and avoid common mistakes.
Tune in for a conversation with Ed Brenegar about what it takes to move through times of transition with empowerment and intention so that we can use our breakdowns and “uh-oh moments” to help us create more alignment and self-leadership.
Ed is the author of the book Circle of Impact and works with leaders and organizations in transition to help them create more impact and fulfillment.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Once we see that the pain of changing is less than the pain of staying the same, then we're willing to make that change.” – Ed Brenegar
- How to reframe an ‘uh-oh' so it can become an ‘aha' more quickly
- Steps to embarking on a new self-perception
- The three dimensions of impact
- Identity and self-perception
- Ed's Circle of Impact model
- How to motivate your employees to do better work
“The ‘uh-oh' leads to the ‘aha!'” – Michelle Villalobos
- Get a copy of Circle of Impact by Dr. Ed Brenegar
- Read Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Peter F. Drucker
- Connect with Ed Brenegar: