Every thought leader needs a book!
In this episode, I chat with Helen Chang, founder and CEO of Author Bridge Media, about writing and publishing books that drive business. Author Bridge Media has helped over 400 authors write, edit, brand, and publish their books. Clients include Michael Gerber of the E-Myth, Dani Johnson of ABC's Secret Millionaire, and Scott McGillivray of HGTV's Income Property.
Tune in to learn what it takes to publish books that attract prospects, speaking engagements, media coverage, partnerships and other opportunities. You’ll learn how publishing can be beneficial for YOU and discover a simple process to begin the process of writing your own bestselling book — QUICK.
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“A book is a unique expression of a person in the world. It’s like the tangible result of a soul message a person has of their methods, their secrets, their wisdom, their insights.” – Helen Chang
- Why publishing a book is such a powerful strategy for thought-leaders
- The outcomes writing a book can generate for you
- Why so few people manage to write a book
- Why your book needs a “heart message” and how to use it effectively
- What it takes for a book to become a best-seller
- Why ghostwriting isn’t cheating
- How to find the intersection of your heart message and the market’s needs
- How to use your book to generate business
- How Helen got into writing and publishing
- The difference between a marketable book and a good book
“If you don’t have a heart message, your book is just a collection of information and anybody can look it up on Google; at best it’s a bunch of techniques and methods.” – Helen Chang
- Contact Author Bridge Media and mention this podcast for a free copy of Helen's eBook
- Get a copy of Mahatma Ghandi’s Autobiography
- Connect with Helen Chang:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
“If you’re a thought leader or a visionary, a book can catapult you in your industry so that you stand out among others in your industry or even others who have books on the same topic. It says that you are someone who is an expert in this field and it can generate credibility, revenue, and influence for you.” – Helen Chang