If you are looking to find new customers and make sales without being creepy, listen up!
In this episode, I have a conversation with one of my friends and mentors, Dave VanHoose. We discuss the art of influential presentations that promote and sell your products and services. Dave is a master presenter, having delivered over 3000 stage presentations over the course of his career. He is also the co-founder of Speaking Empire, a company that trains empowers professional speakers to shine exactly as they are.
While I rarely do any sort of pitch from the stage, I have used Dave’s format and techniques to structure and deliver my presentations in such a way that engages and entices people, even without a pitch, and leads to back-end business for me and transformation for them.
Tune in to learn awesome techniques for structuring and delivering a presentation that leaves the audience wanting more!
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“You can’t change anybody’s life in 90 minutes. However, you can inspire them to take an action where they can change their life.” – Dave VanHoose
- How to be influential without being manipulative
- The #1 reason entrepreneurs are often uncomfortable selling
- The source of resistance in every audience — and how to address it
- The ideal structure of any presentation, and why it's so crucial
- How Dave mastered the art of presenting — and overcoming dyslexia, fear and self-doubt
- How to ditch your own fear so you can grow and improve
- 3 things you can do to make your stage delivery WAY more powerful
“If you have… a product or service that’s going to help people, it’s your duty to influence and persuade…” – Dave VanHoose
- Get a copy of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Read Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D.
- Check out The Second Coming of Christ by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Re-listen to Dustin Mathews – Create A Marketplace Frenzy With Your Irresistible Offer!
- Connect with Dave VanHoose:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Speaking Empire
“Success loves sequence!” – Dave VanHoose