Tune in to learn how to sell your services using social media in a way that feels authentic and not at all icky!
In this episode, I interview my National Speakers Association colleague, Phil Gerbyshak. Phil is a digital selling strategist who specializes in helping Superstars like us prospect and sell more effectively. He’s a tech junkie who’s been actively blogging, podcasting and using social media before we even called it social media. We talk about strategies for increasing your sales with social media, specifically using LinkedIn. It’s an awesome crash course in generating more leads through LinkedIn as well as how you can tweak your profile to attract more business online. In fact, it was so awesome that after the interview, Phil and I stayed on the line another 45 minutes, during which I hired his company to refresh my LinkedIn profile and build a stronger presence on the site.
I think you're going to enjoy this episode!
You can Subscribe & Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“For me, social selling is selling with social media, not on social media.” – Phil Gerbyshak
- What social selling actually is
- How you can use the “Sales As Service” philosophy on LinkedIn
- The worst ways to use LinkedIn
- How Phil became a LinkedIn mastermind he is today
- How to get to anybody through social media
“The best thing you can do is be yourself. Unless you’re a jerko and then just be a slightly nicer version of yourself.” – Phil Gerbyshak
- Get a copy of Love Is the Killer App by Tim Sanders
- See if you can improve your LinkedIn profile with Phil's Free LinkedIn Profile Self Report Card
- Connect with Phil Gerbyshak:
“Do what you love in the service of those who love what you do.” – Steve Farber