Tune in for Michelle's interview with sales expert Phil M. Jones about how you can sell with more grace and ease using “magic words” that help prospects (or even your spouse and kids!) be more receptive to your message.
Phil is the author of several books, including Exactly What to Say, Exactly How to Sell, and Exactly Where to Start. Phil has made it his life’s work to demystify the sales process, reframe what it means to “sell,” and help audiences learn skills that empower them, give them confidence and meaningfully impact their results.
In this interview, you'll learn powerful phrases to help you ask for what you want — in the most compelling way possible — without sounding pushy, feeling sales-y or turning people off. Phil also shares his simple and easy-to-implement referral marketing script that will help you consistently generate quality referrals, instead of relying on chance.
Enjoy this very powerful and information-rich episode!
Subscribe & Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Please Consider Leaving a Rating & Review!
“If we can get somebody to see themselves doing something before we invite them to do it, the chances of them doing it become significantly higher.” – Phil M. Jones
- What “magic words” are, and why they work so well for influencing in sales
- The importance of speaking to the subconscious mind — and how to do it
- The unique strategy Phil used to release his books and corner a slice of the market in his industry
- How to know exactly what to say in a challenging sales conversation — without sounding rehearsed or canned
- How to ask just about anybody for just about anything without being rejected
- The key to using magic words, without being creepy or manipulative
- The biggest sales challenges that are the easiest to overcome
- Phil's exact referral request script (plus the exact moment to use it)
“What selling is, in my mind, is earning the right to make a recommendation. It isn’t embellishing your product or service with features or benefits.” – Phil M. Jones
- Read Phil's books:
- Connect with Phil M. Jones:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Phil M. Jones
“It’s not about moving a no to a yes, it’s about moving a maybe to a yes.” – Phil M. Jones